Arizona Nightclub Performers Hall Of Fame Produced By Dennis Brunssen
On Father's Day June 21 The First Annual Arizona Nightclub Performers Hall Of Fame Show was presented. The show was a huge success and all of the performers and supports had a great time. The show opened up with The Luke A.F.B. Color accompanied by The Brophy High School Drum Corp. It was a heart stopping experience as Joe Rochel a Veteran of the Iraq war sang the National Anthem. There were 12 acts inducted and all of the acts were a who's who of nightclub performers in Arizona. These entertainers have endured through the years nd have created a solid name for themselves in the Arizona music scene. A few of these entertainers have started their career in Arizona and gone onto higher levels in the business and achieved stardom in the nightclub industry.
Rockin Reggie Vinson
Element 115 Band
Lifetime Achievement Award
Rising Star Award
Zowie Bowie Band
Handle Bar J
Milano Music Mesa AZ.
Nomination Submission Rules:
1. Talent nominees must have a minimum of 5 years as a professional.
2. Talent does not have to be born in Arizona.
3. Talent may play a variety of music genres, from Rock to Rap
4. Talent must be able to attend induction ceremony.
5. Talent may be required to perform at induction ceremony.
6. Venues must have been in business a minimum of 5 years.
7. Music stores must have been in business a minimum of 10