Arizona Nightclub Hall Of Fame
Iowa Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame
President Arizona Rock and Roll Hall of Fame L.L.C.
President Pacific Gateway Productions L.L.C.
Pro Bassist and Drummer
The Board Of Directors From Sioux City, IA.
It was 1966 when Dennis Carl Brunssen was asked join 2 sets of brothers to form a group called "The Boys". They were a popular local group in Sioux City, Iowa. Almost every weekend and many times during the week while attending school, the band played ballrooms, nightclubs, proms, homecomings, colleges, V.F.W.s, concerts, rental halls, and anywhere they had a chance to show their talents. As the music changed so did the band as they added a horn section, grew their hair and became one of the top bands in the Midwest. The group disbanded after a bus and truck wreck in 1972. The band was inducted into The Iowa Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2001. Two members stayed in the band all the way from the early days until 1972, Dennis Brunssen and Merle Pithan. The group briefly reformed in the 2000's.
The Days Of Old
The Last Gig - Whiskey Agogo
Rockin Reggie Vinson formerly with Alice Cooper
Some of the acts
1.The Fabulous Boys, Sioux City, IA.
2. The Board Of Directors, Sioux City, IA.
3. Lazy Day Band, Sioux City, IA.
4. Various Bands, Omaha, NE.
5. Cokely Band, South Dakota
6. New Spectacle Band, Sioux City, IA.
7. Famous Band, Sioux City, IA.
8. Joey Cross Band, Milwaukee, WI.
9. Joey Silva Band, Honolulu, HI.
10. Toulouse Band, Beloit, WI.
11. Jerry Lakes Show, Manitiwac, WI.
12. Rod Work Band, Scottsdale, AZ.
13. Levi Presley Band, Phoenix, AZ.
14. Lindsy LeMoine, San Luis Obispo, CA.
15. Hot Trax Band, Las Vegas, NV.
16. Cartune Band, Scottsdale, AZ.
17. Hot Shot Band, Honolulu, HI.
18. Powerhouse Band, Scottsdale, AZ.
Approx. Years In Yellow